In present time being healthy is one of the most important aspect for any lifestyle. In order to be fit and healthy people follow various kinds of regimes from healthy eating to going to gym. In addition to this,people are also considering healthy cooking an important method of healthy living. Healthy cooking has gained lot of importance in our daily life as people have become lot more health conscious. Ways of healthy cooking also vary a lot. For some it is using olive oil in place of vegetable oil while for others it may include using boiling as main way of cooking meal.
There are several factors which decide the method of healthy cooking. For example a person suffering from high BP requires diet which is low in salt. Sugar is a restriction for diabetes patient. Apart from these, people tend to follow various diet patterns that are quite beneficial for them.
There are plenty of methods and recipes available to make healthy diets. One can select any according to their needs and preferences. Modified diets are also in high demand among individuals who have to take account of amount of sugar and salt intake in their diet.To start with, one can give try to assorted healthy recipes which are easy to make and great on nutritional factor. After few days of experimentation, one will find that these recipes are great in taste as well. Also, you will have all the essential ingredients which are necessary for making healthy and delicious diets.
Some of popular methods of healthy cooking
1. MicrowaveMicrowaving your food has become one of the most preferred method of healthy cooking. This simple method of cooking is simple, safe and healthy. It has been suggested that cooking by microwave tends to dry out the food nutrients. This issue, however, can be solved with simple spraying of water on the vegetable before cooking. Moreover, microwaving not only takes less time for cooking, it also keeps all the essential nutrients intact in your diet. Vitamin C which is the most essential ingredient for our diet does not get destroyed when we prepare food with microwave. Just make sure that you use microwave safe container while preparing your food.
2. Go BoilingBoiling has always been popular method of healthy cooking. It requires nothing but water and salt. Just put your vegetables in water and boil them. Since no oil is used in preparation of the diet it is first choice of people who are completely health conscious. However, there is one drawback of this method. Here,all the water soluble vitamins tend to get dissolved. This reduces the nutritional value of the diet. But is great for food items like carrots and broccoli.
3. Steam Your FoodSteaming is yet another most popular method of cooking that helps you to retain all the freshness of the food without compromising on the nutritional factor. This method is simple and easy to do. Just steam your veggies with pinch of salt or lemon juice and you are ready to go. For all the fish lovers out there, it is most popular method of preparing the dish.
4. GrillingIf you want to keep taste and flavour of the dish, then giving grilling a try is not a bad option. It requires only small amount of oil and keeps all the essential nutrients as it is. Regular eating of grilled food may cause some risks as well. So, it is better to keep it for occasional eating.
5. Ditch Cooking AltogetherResearches have found that including raw foods like veggies and fruits in your diet gives array of health benefits. Rainbow diet from fruits to salad have become quite popular among people as it keeps them away from various kinds of diseases. Also, no cooking, makes sure all the vital vitamins, minerals and nutrients are in best of shape.
Eating healthy food is a way to healthy living.Though, there are several healthy diets available it is necessary to select the one which is good for your body. The choice of diet and the method of cooking will surely vary from person to person making it highly selective in nature. So get ready for healthy living with simple methods of healthy cooking.