To get much juice, you need to choose the right kinds of fruits and vegetables. It is also in order to ensure the quality of the juice. In this article, we would advise you to choose some fruits and vegetables suitable for making juice by the juicer.
1. Selection of appropriate vegetables and fruits
The fruits and vegetables which have less water or limber and soft such as bananas, avocados, custard … should not be used to juice because we can not get as much juice as we want and these fruits can get stuck in the machine. You can choose from the following fruits and vegetables to make the delicious juice:
– Fruits: oranges, pears, apples, grapefruit, lemon, lime, lemon, kiwi, copra, grapes, pineapple, mango, strawberries, melons such as watermelon, melon, …
– Vegetables: carrots, pennywort, celery, beets, cucumbers, tomatoes. Some other natural spices: ginger, lemongrass, cinnamon, honey … to increase the sweetness and aroma.
Each type of fruits and vegetables has different kinds of vitamins and nutrients which bring different benefits to health. Besides the usual glass of refreshing juice, you can mix fruits and vegetables together to get not only tasty but also unexpected benefit for the body.
Here is some kinds of mixed juice you can try to make by juicer:
– Mixture of apple + pineapple + watermelon: to help reduce excess salt in the body; good for the kidneys because it can help clean the kidneys.
– Mixture of apple + cucumber + celery: to reduce cholesterol; prevent cancer, stomach pain, and headaches.
– Mixture of apple + carrot + ginger: to renovate and clean the digestive system.
– Mixture of apple + milk + bitter melon: to improve the situation of bad breath and hypothermia.
– Mixture of orange + ginger + cucumber: to increase moisture and hypothermia.
– Mixture of apple + cucumber + kiwi: to have beautiful skin.
– Mixture of banana + peaches: to stabilize the level of sugar in the blood.
– Mixture of carrot + apple + peach + mango: antioxidant and anti-poisoning the body; to reduce high blood pressure and reduce the acidity.
– Mixture of watermelon + grape + milk: rich in vitamin C and B2, to enhance the operation of the red blood cells and the immune system of the body.
– Mixture of papaya + pineapple + milk: rich in vitamins A, C, E and zinc which is good for your skin.
– Mixture of banana + pineapple + milk: to prevent constipation, rich in vitamins and nutrients.
You can try to combine a number of ingredients together to get the delicious and nutritious drinks. Do not forget to have a juice every day and think about replacing alcohol by juice in parties.
You can also put the fruits into a juicer along yogurt to have a fresh smoothie or fruit ice cream for children.
2. Select a power juicer with appropriate levels and demand
Capacity affects the operating speed of the machine, thereby determining the amount of juice you can get from fruits and vegetables. A good juicer is a machine that can juice the most amount of water contained in fruits in a short time about 5 seconds.
The high-capacity juicer can juice faster and help squeeze the maximum amount of water in food. However, if the capacity is too large, the machine may get hot quickly and the antioxidants can be lost quickly. You can select the capacity of the machine according to the demand level:
– To juice soft fruits such as watermelon, pear, apple, pineapple …: juicer with the capacity of 200 W – 300 W
– For hard fruits like: carrots, pumpkin …: juicer with the capacity of 400- 650 W
– To juice thoroughly: juicer with the capacity of 700 W and more.
3. Juice the vegetables according to the instructions
No matter what kind of foods you want to juice, the first important thing you need to do is to clear them to ensure safety. Next, depending on the type of your juicer, you can prepare suitable materials for the machine to operate efficiently. You can chop them into small pieces before juicing if necessary. In some cases, you have to remove the solid parts of foods and calculate the appropriate amount of foods entered the juicer in the next time.
You should put fruits and vegetables into the juicer slowly to avoid the case that the food gets stuck and the machine can be broken down.