Of course, you want to live in a fresh and neat tidy house, especially the kitchen. But cleaning is not your favorite hobby. Do not worry. Together we will ensure that cleaning is fun indeed! Really, our smart tips on cleaning kitchen cabinets (and the one that you submit yourself!) are so easy that you’ll have more time for yourself.
Clean Kitchen Cabinets
Cleaning your kitchen cabinets includes a lot of works. Even though it’s tedious work, this is work that must be done regularly. A lot of fat can accumulate on top of kitchen cabinets. There you can lay down old newspaper or aluminum foil to prevent it. By replacing them once a month, the top of the kitchen cabinet remains clean. Place on the bottom of the cabinets a piece of canvas. Then it is much easier to take off. If there is the foul smell in the cabinet, that can be removed by making a soapy water with chlorine, and to scrub well.
1. Provide a clean slate, and keep it clean!
Sorry, this job can last for a weekend. First, do a big clean up with spacious clutter. Start with the most difficult cleaning. When you postpone, you just get on your nerves. But if you start it, you will finish the rest quickly. Really…
Everything clean? Keep it like this! Put a pack disposable wipes in the bathroom, kitchen and toilet and go there for the day with as quickly on the surfaces. Swiffer also your bedroom and living room regularly and you will see: those habits take fifteen minutes of 2 to 3 days to complete … and your home is always fresh!
Stay clean up! Make it a habit to do the dishes right away or to put in the dishwasher, leave the newspaper and empty cookie box evening lying around on the coffee table, over your clothes right away … those few minutes each time, saving you hours of cleanup work later. Grab the bathroom, kitchen, and toilet again thoroughly every month, and you have a clean atmosphere for a long time.
2. Brush up in no time
Work always from top to bottom. Thus, you avoid duplication by splashes or dust falling on the places that you’ve already cleaned. Start with dry dusting and sweeping. The more you remove dry dirt, the less often you will soon have to wring out your mop or cloth. Combine cleaning chores! Many polishes clean better when they can act here. This time, you can use to bring other things in order. So you save time and everything is even cleaner.
3. Save yourself and invest in the right products
A little more to spend on good, appropriate cleaning products can save a lot of your precious time.
Sort your products by type / use so you always find easy. Easier still: put in the bathroom and kitchen you need it, you do not always have to walk around with everything. It is proven that vacuum bags of the brand of your vacuum cleaner yield better results and last longer than common bags. They do replace frequently: when the bag gets too full, the vacuum sucks less and you have more work.
Care instructions kitchen cabinets
* How can I clean my plastic kitchen cabinets?
– Cabinets which are made of plastic can be cleaned with normal detergents. This is best done with a soft cloth, lukewarm water, and a little detergent. Never use polish or hard sponges! Stubborn stains such as splashes, paint or glue residue can be removed with a standard plastic cleaner. Before you do that for the first time, we recommend that you try it on an inconspicuous place! (Some cabinets have the same finish as the external side and inside side.) When cleaning, no steam cleaner and no cleaning agents containing solvents !!!
* How can I clean my veneered or solid kitchen cabinets?
– Wood is a living material with natural color and texture nuances. By changing (sun) light can cause discolouration, which is quite normal. It is, therefore, no reason for complaint. Solid wood cabinets are easy to maintain. The surfaces have been sealed with a high-quality finish. Always use a clean and slightly damp cloth. Always wipe in the direction of the grain so that impurities are rubbed out of the pores. In order to ensure that there is in the profiles, at the corners and at the edges remain behind no residue moisture, the front after cleaning must always be rubbed with a dry cloth. Dirt should not dry out and should be removed immediately. Again, you should avoid the use of very wet cloth.
* Can I use abrasives or ammonia to clean my fronts.
– We recommend the use of abrasive or other aggressive cleaning agents. Also scourers or hard sponges, we recommend not to use.
* Can I clean my (matt) lacquered kitchen cabinets with detergent?
– A mild detergent added to lukewarm water is enough to clean your cabinets. Use only a damp cloth or sponge or other excessive moisture containing products. All doors should be dry. Make sure that there is water going between the edges. Make sure that the surfaces are not moist (e.g. by the use of very wet clothes and by vapor formation during and after cooking). Keep the surfaces dry at all times. Doors of oven and microwave never leave open after use for cooling. Heat release creates damage to front and cabinet. Never leave the door of open dishwasher stand directly after the end of the program. The steam release may damage front and cabinet.
Failure or improper use of the hood can damage the cabinet and the front hanging beside it. A frequent error in use is not the use of the hood at the boiling of water, however, this is of great importance for the discharge of the steam delivery. With gas hobs, the flame never burns without a pan on the hob. The entitlement expires on warranty if the maintenance instructions are not observed!
Do you have practical cleaning tips?